Friday 13 April 2007

Juvenile...

I just can't help it!
I'm a big kid at heart and here are 2 short-videos to prove it...

1. At 29 years of age, I'm proud to of bought my very first remote controlled airplane.
I flew it for the first time this weekend and got two good flights out of it and nothing got broke or lost... Blimey!!!
Big sis numbah 1 filming the successful maiden flight


2. My mate Kees sent me the funniest YouTube vid I've ever seen - Darth Vader annoying General Veers. It's just sooo childish :)

A clever bit of editing huh!


I'm now going on this year's first trip to Centre Parcs for a well deserved long weekend break, as I don't feel I've done much so far this year :[] *rolls eyes*

"Take care folks and see you all soon!"


Today, I'm Most Angry About: Getting my hair cut for the first time at 'James @ It' in Bewdley and asking them for "just a trim please, I still want to leave some length in it".
My hair is the shortest it's been in about 2 years! Grrr... It'll be fine in a week or so, I'm sure.
Grrr-O-Meter Rating: 3/10

Today's Top Tip: Why pay the earth for fancy jigsaws?
Simply take a bag of frozen chips from the freezer and try piecing the potatoes back together!

15 comments:

Aoj and The Lurchers said...

Yay for being a big kid!!

Anonymous said...

Haha... that star wars thing is tops!

b o o said...

i don't eat yellow-colored food so the chips puzzle is nowhere near me.

have a good break. it's crazy no? mid-april and i've not done anything productive.

Monkey said...

Amazing remote control airplane! The last one we had cracked up on the first flight. You did well, young Skywalker. (Oh excuse me.)

Hilarious editing on the Darth Vader clip. Perfect.

Lord Hutton said...

I WANT that plane....NO You Can't Have Anymore Gadgets

Me Myself and I said...

Looks like fun!!! Have a great weekend :)

Dakota said...

Oh no, he’s off again! Have fun…..but I guess that’s not going to be a problem being a big kid at heart :)

mellowlee said...

That airplane looks like great fun! The Darth video was cute :O) Centre Parcs looks fabulous!

Phil said...

One of the coolest things about having 2 boys is that I get to play with many of the toys they get. We had a cheap-o version of a airplane that wasn't too controlable but it was fun anyway. I want to get a remote control boat so they can play with it when I take them out on the kayak

Andre Veloux said...

Center Parcs?

Well done on the plane. But that Star Wars vid had me in stitches.

Haircut, I thought you must have done it yourself, or got someone equally competent to do it ;)

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I am really really jealous of your RC airplane.

Now, I have to get Aaron to school, so I have to stop this comment now.

Wavy Davy said...

Darth Vader - the greatest living comedian? Discuss.

Nice one DoGGa. Made me laugh out loud.

Phil said...

Angela:
I'm glad you agree :]

Stu:
Yeah, I can't stop watching it! :)

Boo:
Aw, maybe it would work with any kind of pre-chopped food? :)
A good break was had thanks mate!

Monkey:
Hahaha, thanks - The plane is very good considering at was an eBay special :[]
I lurve the Darth Vader clip a bit too much I think!

Hutters:
It was an eBay special - Just search for "remote controlled airplane" :] Go on, you know you want just one more gadget!!!

Celeste:
I will and did thanks :]

Dakota:
Mmm, fun was had indeed - Childish fun at times too! Post coming soon :]

Mellow:
Yes, yes and yes :]

Phil:
Precisely - I often use my nephew as an excuse :)
Yeah, a remote boat sounds fun and you can get it back in the kayak if it gets stuck! Perfect

Andre:
Centre Parcs is a big holiday complex with lots of outdoor activities and a great in and out door swimming complex with rapids and all sorts of slides etc. It's great!
The Darth Vader vid STILL has me in stitches - Good to see a similar sense of humour out there :]
Hahaha, what are you saying about my haircut :0)

Sarah:
RC planes rule, as do real ones :)
By Aaron an RC plane!!!

Wavy Davy:
I think Vader was a great comedian who just lacked confidence :]

Kayla said...

Cool airplane! Not a bad flight considering it's your first remote controlled plane :-)
haha
Love hearing all of your accents.

Darth Vader vid is hilarious!
I've already passed it along to some friends who are TOO serious, and need a good juvenile laugh

Hey...seems like you did your very first HNT photo from a Centre Parcs vacation?

Phil said...

Kayla:
Yeah, actually that wasn't too bad considering it was my first flight :) Thanks!
Darth is just too funny, yup.
Ah, yes, well remembered... I have another one for this year too.. Coming soon! :]