Saturday 10 June 2006

Well, How Do You Know Me..?

I was tagged by Dakota and Kayla...

I love these kind of questions, but it's really hard when you're limited to 4 answers...

Four jobs I have had:
1. Audio Electronics Designer
2. Paper-Round
3. Circuit board Production / Test Engineer
4. Waiter

The four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Anything Pixar
2. Lord of the Rings
3. Ghost in the Shell
4. Clerks

Four places I have lived:
1. 11 Chichester Avenue - Kidderminster
2. 53 Snowdon Close - Kidderminster
3. 145 Marlpool Lane - Kidderminster
4. Where I live now - Kidderminster

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Futurama
2. The Simpsons
3. Anything Discovery Channel
4. Home and Away [No laughing please]

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Finland
2. Italy
3. Spain
4. Greece

Four of my favourite foods:
1. Smoked Salmon
2. Steak (rare)
3. Olives
4. Oriental

Four things I would rather be doing right now:
1. Having a laugh with friends accompanied by plenty of beer
2. Making love with a cute lady
3. Sleeping
4. Fussing a hound

Four things I always carry with me:
1. Wallet
2. Keys
3. Mobile Phone
4. Chewing Gum


Today, I'm Most Angry About: Life!
Grrr-O-Meter Rating: 7/10

5 comments:

Dakota said...

Thanks for doing this in these extreme weather conditions! It was a pleasure to read your list, very interesting :) Take care and stay cool :)

Angry about life?! That’s not right, I hope life is going to treat you better pretty soon.

“There’s hope……It doesn’t cost a thing to smile……You don’t have to pay to laugh” :)

Kayla said...

I can totally see you working in each of your jobs!
Bit of a LOTR fan myself, as well as all of the legend of King Arthur movies.
What in the world does "fussing a hound" mean?? I'm at a loss!
Thanks for playing, Dogga.
Hope the double tag wasn't too painful for you ;)
=0)

Phil said...

Great list. I just saw Pixar's "Cars" this weekend. Very good, the kids liked it too. Their animation always amazes me.

What's your favorite beer (or type of beer)? I love Pale Ales, Stouts, most micro brew stuff. I visted Ireland/England years ago and loved the brews and how they are not ice cold to hide the flavor

Duncan said...

Pixar films rock. Love the Angle-Poise Lamp at the beginnings lol.

Phil said...

Dakota:
It was hot work yeah, but I got there! You've got the heat too then? ;-)

Angry about life yes and thanks for your concern. Hope fully it will all be sorted soon...

Kayla:
The double tag was a trying time, but I scraped though! ;-)
Fussing a hound... LOL... Stroking and playing with a dog of course! :)

Phil:
Haven't seen 'Cars', but will do!
Mmm, beer, now your talking on my wavelength.
I tend to like strong beers or lagers.
I love dark ales mainly - not too keen on stouts and the like, as I find them a bit heavy, although they have there place, and the pale ales can be a bit too fizzy and light, so I like a good 5, 6, or 7% dark ale.
Every year, a local town called Bewdley has a beer festival and it's just full of ales to try - by the half pint of course, as you'd be on your back very quickly. :)
I also love strong lagers like Leffe and Hoegarden, but despise weak lagers along with week bitter.
Mmm, I want a beer now!
When I've been drinking with Americans over here, they do like to take the wee wee out of the UK's room temperature beer! How ruuuude! :-0

Dunx:
I'm with ya on that one!
I remember watching the whole sketch involving that lamp when it first came out - There was two lamps and ball that bursts, if I remember correctly too? ;-)