Tuesday 18 April 2006

Boybandism...

Being a nice day, I thought a lunch time walk along the river Severn was called for, but it was all spoiled when I noticed this outrageous and rather un-PC sign on the 'putt-putt' boat jetty.Now just because the owner of these boats is openly boybandist, I think it would be greatly disconcerting to the likes of 'Il Devo' and 'Take That', to name but a few, if they happened to be in the area. Pfff


Today, I'm most angry about: Trying to wash my hands in works kitchen, but not being able to get soap to come out of one of those squirty pump bottles. After much inspection and cursing, I gave up on the brains technique and switched to brawn instead, which worked, but because of the angle I was holding the bottle at, it caused a high powered projectile jet of blue liquid soap to fly across the kitchen and land up the wall, narrowly missing an innocent colleague who was making a coffee! Rude similes where then made, of course! Grrr
Grrr-O-Meter Rating: 1/10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»