Tuesday 28 March 2006

Germany - Day 1...

Hello from Frankfurt folks!

I found the hotel has Internet access from the lobby! Excellent...

The 1 hour 40 minute flight this morning was rather good, although a little rough at times shall we say, due it being quite windy. Being tired too, it was a bit uncomfortable until cruising altitude was reached, but fun, and I didn't fear it at all! WOOT!
Remind me to Blog about the in-flight sandwich they served; it needs pictures to say the least.

I've been out, looking round Frankfurt's high streets and the Main river today, with four of my work colleagues; two of which had flown out yesterday.
I've just met up with three other friends in the trade and we're all going out for a meal tonight, well in a about half hour should I say. They're all nattering in the bar, so I sneeked off to Blog!

Actually we are missing one main member, 'The Silver Fox' (grey hair - although very young and very handsome), who's currently on a train heading this way. He would have been here quicker, but due to his boss being incredibly tight, he has had to travel via train and foot. His boss would simply hit the roof if he gets a taxi from the airport to the hotel, due to the high fare!
N.B. His boss is staying in a fancy hotel 20 mintues from the centre of Frankfurt... 20 minute taxi ride that is! LOL

By for now...

Today, I'm most angry about: Finding it difficult to wee on the plane when going through turbulence. It has a 'clenching' affect on me! Yes, I was in the toilet too :-)
Grrr-O-Meter Rating: 1/10

4 comments:

Phil said...

LOL Stu! I'm sure they are around somewhere...

Anonymous said...

Glad all going well. catch up with you on your return.

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»